Our Nutrition services are provided to you by Fresh Nutrition Dietitians.
Fresh Nutrition Dietitians are Accredited Practicing Dietitians dedicated to providing respectful, individualized nutritional services. Using a holistic approach, Fresh Nutrition Dietitians are committed to empowering people to manage and improve their own health and well being.
Fresh Nutrition Dietitians provide: Fresh Motivation, Fresh Ideas and a Fresh Start.
Our Fresh Nutrition Dietitians can help you with:
- Diabetes (Type 1 and 2, Gestational Diabetes, Impaired Glucose Tolerance)
- Achieving and maintaining your most comfortable and healthy weight
- Nutrition for a healthy heart (if you have high cholesterol, high blood pressure, family history or personal history of heart attack/stroke/heart disease)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (issues with constipation, diarrhea, pain, bloating, flatulence)
- Coeliac Disease, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Food allergies and intolerances (including elimination diets)
- Nutrition for children (fussy eating, healthy growth)
- Nutrition for cancer support
- Nutrition for Osteoporosis and bone health
A word on weight loss…
A Fresh Nutrition Dietitian will base their advice to you using a “Non Dieting” approach. They focus on:
- Helping you achieve balance in your meals and make quality food choices within your lifestyle, family, budget, culture and food preferences.
- Helping you to eat with awareness (getting back in touch with your body’s signals of hunger and fullness, limiting distractions, eating slowly and enjoying satisfying meal times).
- Helping you to take the steps to nurture yourself to improve your overall life quality.
Fresh Nutrition Dietitians Bulk Bill (no gap) Medicare EPC Plans (Speak to your GP about these).
Alternately, Private Health Fund rebates apply if you are not eligible for a Medicare EPC Plan (check with your fund).
Please visit www.freshnutrition.com.au for more information on Fresh Nutrition Services, and phone our clinics to book your appointment with a Dietitian.